Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Crackers

As most of you know, I recently moved back to my parent's basement.

It was going to be a temporary/transitional thing, since I have a well-paying job and no real reason to live at home. But, turns out, living here, is awesome.

And, my parents are psyched that I've decided to stay forever. Promise. Ask them.

I'm officially starting grad school in the fall, so at the very least, I can justify another two years...right? Right.

One thing, they don't love is when they go out of town I get bored and bake. They don't mind the baking so much, because I always clean up after myself*, what they mind is that I rarely bake or cook when they're actually around to partake.

This time around, I made crackers. Yum.

What You'll Need:
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
4 Tbsp. vegan butter (I use Blue Bonnet Light, because it's cheap, like me)
1/2 cup water



What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl
3. Piece in butter and add water.
4. Knead until dough is smooth, I started out using a spoon to avoid stickiness. 
5. Roll out dough, until it reaches desired thinness. 
6. cut into squares and season. I seasoned mine with salt, because ...duh. 
7. Bake at 450 for ten minutes



*LIES

No comments:

Post a Comment