Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Updates About Us, but Mostly About Kitty

For the last couple of weeks I have been very angry. But, since there hasn't been a way for me to let this out, it has been beneath the surface and spitting out at the people I care about most. Mostly: Mom (I've hung up on her twice this month) and Boyfriend. I might have been snappy at my dad too, but I'm way too scared to yell at him. So, I'm angry AND whimpy. I'm only super mean to the people who won't yell back. Real great.
Boyfriend and I have been
together a year now. Crazy
Kitty begging for food.

I got a great new shirt.
I know, that getting over large trauma is a complicated process. Grief is a complicated process. The last couple weeks I have been focusing on my anger and it has made me negative.

So, as of now, I'm going to do my best to move on from this stage. Maybe I'll return to it, but I realize how dumb it is to focus on the things that suck when there are so many things that are awesome.

For example(s):
1. Kitty is doing FANTASTIC! She and Boyfriend are best friends, even though he sometimes still pretends not to like her.
2. I'm taking a photography class with my mom. We spend time together. It's nice.
3. I love my new apartment
4. I don't hate my job
5. I'll be done with school the first part of December! I'll have my Masters of Professional Communication, which I think is kind of like being a wizard? I'm not sure.

I know I'll be sad and angry still, but I'm making a conscious effort to move past the crap and focus on the good. For my own good, and ... so I can stop yelling at everyone around.


No comments:

Post a Comment